Get social with BMT
To ensure our social media channels are a space that individuals and organisations interested in property depreciation can enjoy, interact and express, we ask if you could kindly consider our house rules when you visit us.
We respect everyone's right to express their thoughts and opinions, and encourage constructive dialogue among members of this group. But we do ask you to remember that if your contributions don't comply with the following house rules the content will be removed and/or blocked if broken repeatedly.
- Inaccurate, misleading or inappropriate statements about BMT Tax Depreciation, its products and its people
- Personal or confidential information
- Abusive, defamatory, offensive and hateful language
- Unlawful information
- Trolling or deliberately disruptive discussions
- Violations of any intellectual property rights
- Suspicious links e.g. phishing
- Malicious content
We welcome your feedback on our products and will endeavour to respond to your comments fairly and promptly.
Any advertisement that may appear when viewing our page is not endorsed by BMT Tax Depreciation, nor are we directly affiliated with the advertisement unless stated otherwise.
BMT Tax Depreciation's social media channels are managed by the marketing team during business hours.
Enough about the serious stuff. Make a post, add a comment and get involved with our activities. We look forward to conversing with you and thanks for following BMT Tax Depreciation.