No. You only need a tax depreciation schedule once for each investment property. We recommend getting your schedule soon after settlement to ensure that you’re claiming the maximum deductions straight away. If you make significant changes to your property, you may need to look at updating your schedule. Contact us today to discuss your investment property situation.
- Q1 What’s included in a BMT Capital Allowance and Tax Depreciation Schedule?
- Q2 How does a tax depreciation schedule benefit me?
- Q3 Can I claim previous renovations?
- Q4 I need another copy of my schedule – can you provide this?
- Q5 Doesn’t my Accountant already take care of this for me?
- Q6 How to use a BMT Capital Allowance and Tax Depreciation Schedule
- Q7 What information do I need to provide?
Unable to find what you're looking for?
Ask a question or search more topics
Talk to a depreciation specialist on 1300 728 726, email firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us now via LiveChat or simply request a quote and we’ll be in touch.